COLD AND WELLNESS
Rain, wind and lowering temperatures are changes that also affect us: circulation and flows slow down, the skin therefore begins to be less oxygenated, tends to dry out and produce less lipids, becoming paler and colder. Indeed, it is precisely in these winter months of change that our body must be loved and protected as guardian of our well-being, our beauty and our soul.
In fact, to better experience this condition, hydration (the famous 2 liters of water a day) must never be lacking, the daily training that helps our body to better face the coldest temperatures, especially if it includes cardiovascular exercises and resistance, and last but not least, aesthetics, which helps us to limit the damage to our skin. In the city, in addition to the low temperature, there is the irritating effect of air pollution, which increases inflammation of the skin causing a further loss of water through the epidermis.
The advice, therefore, is to prepare for winter by indulging in a few extra pampering designed to make this step less invasive for our skin, for our body and also for our mind.
- Desensitizing with propolis by Pevonia: ideal for sensitive skins. Cleansing and exfoliation followed by a Propolis phial massage. Propolis known for its soothing and decongestant properties. A Chamomile and Azulen mask followed by a Propolis cream will close the treatment.
- Collagen and Caviar intensive phial by Pevonia: ideal solution for the skins that show first signs of aging, in particular for dry skins. Recommended in the colder months also as protection against bad weather. Plumps and deeply nourishes the tissues.
- Anti-Age Face snail slave with lavender flavour by Dr. Vranjes: hyaluronis acid filler, regenerating snail mucus and relaxing lavender essences for an intensive anti-aging treatment. Anti-wrinkle dexterity and concentrated cosmetics relax the features and give a new light
- Candle Massage: let yourself be pampered by the pleasant sensation of the drops of shea butter that is heated by the flame, slips on the skin with a gentle warmth. Nourishing, velvety and absolutely addictive.
- Stone Mineral Massage: massage with granite stones and essential oils of Neroli, Lavender and Rosemary. This type of massage, in addition to the usual warming effect on the body, loosens the muscles of the shoulders, neck and back, reduces fluid retention, improves circulation, smoothes the skin and detoxifies the body, deeply relaxing the mind and the body.
- Mineralizing Mud Moor Aromatico by Pevonia: mud rich in vitamins, minerals and enzymes with intense mineralizing features, nourishing and anti stress. Donates well-being sensations and energy.
- Regenerating and detoxifying ritual by Dr. Vranjes: rose-scented footbath, red clay and sugar exfoliating, choice of yellow clay wrap as anti-cellulite, hammam as detoxifier or olive as hydrant. To finish the ritual, a toning gel to apply on the legs.
- Calidarium/Hammam: temperature 45° – 100% humidity, enriched with essences, aromas and chromotherapy. Ideal for improving respiratory activity, eliminating toxins and purifying the skin.
- Salinair/Salt Room: temperature 35° – Heated bench at 37/39° – Reinvigorating relax in ambient rich of jodine, it is placed inside relax area where the body warmed from the bench is reinvigorating from inhalation of fresh and saline air.
- Hot Whirlpool: temperature 34°, to reactivate and rebalance the senses, thanks to the bubbles in the hydromassage which stimulate and reactivate circulation.
Proper nutrition, balanced physical activity and a constant beauty routine with nourishing products rich in oils and butters are excellent remedies for fighting the cold and the winter season. With all these precautions and healthy habits, it will be easier to bear this passage of shade in favor of the return of light, sun and pleasant heat on our skin.
Wellness and relax by SOLARIA SPA.